Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Bedding Choices

I love redecorating the rooms in my home as I have blogged about numerous times before. Today, I want to discuss bedding choices. In an effort to change up the motif of your bedroom you’ll have to consider the bedding options. Decide first what size of bed you want and go with it. Then the décor. Color tones are important… earth tones or brightly oriented modernized colors. Once you have a good color scheme and size in mind, you’ll need to choose the patterns for your Colorful Bedding. Then types of comforters, such as downs or maybe something a little more affordable depending on your budget.

Now, you want to choose how many pillows and the sizes that you’ll need. From rolled back and leg pillows to contoured delights, choose something that will ‘pop’ a little. Finally, accessorize according to your own specific style. Be creative and enjoy the skills of your fashion sense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some years ago… maybe 6 years even… I booked a company by the name or “Smorty” to help me with my website (visionbedding.com) search engine rankings. They did this by hiring bloggers like you, to write articles about my site.

All went well for some time… till Google decided this practice was bad, and my site got hit with a bad links penalty.

I would be most grateful if you could either remove the link from your site to
mine which appears here ( http://extremeinfosource.blogspot.ro/2007/12/new-bedding-choices.html ) or at the very least, make it a rel=”nofollow” link which will let Google know it’s a sponsored link.

Either way, if you could let me know the outcome that would be super.

Thanks in advance
Justin Poile
VisionBedding.com