Friday, April 20, 2007

PayPerPost Is Growing!!


I work for payperpost. It is a company that employs thousands of writers to do advertising for their clients via the internet. The writers write slogans and posts- basically anything that will get the message across to potential customers.

Well, they are always doing something cool. As if paying writers to write under 400 words for $5, $10, $35, $50, $100, $500, etc. wasn’t cool enough, they have expanded certain cool qualities.

They have now acquired a company but no one knows who, what, or why they have done it. I myself have no clue. Could it be another way for their writers to cash in? Or could it be a way to increase money making opportunities through clients with big business plans? As for me, I hope it is both. I have limited time during the day and make quite a bit of money at it, but it is always great to make a little more with my precious little time.

If you own blogs, this is a prime place to utilize them to their fullest extent! Why not make money on something you have and write for everyday anyway? It only makes sense, right? Why don’t you come aboard and share your ideas and speculations about this news?

No comments: