Monday, July 9, 2007

Little House of Horrors

So many of us have stories about a house we lived in that had its share of problems. I rented 5985 Bryce Way in Rocklin CA and moved my family into it. This house was an absolute NIGHTMARE!!! At first it didn’t seem that bad but as time went on I discovered that the home had many secrets that the landlords kept quiet like black mold that had been merely covered up instead of cleaned as a house should be before a new tenant moves in, a tree root had grown into (actually penetrated) the sewer system below the house and regardless how many times the plumber was called out due to raw sewage being spewed from the drain the property management company, Americal, never forced the own to fix the mess. Needless to say I moved my family into a better home as soon as possible. And now this health hazard will be rented out for another unsuspecting family of victims

But as if that wasn’t enough --The things that were wrong before I rented it from them were taken out of my deposit as it most likely was with tenants past. I had to pay for work they had never done. The next tenants should be very careful and get real expert advice before moving in. I strongly believe that these slum lords should not be in charge of a rock field let alone the homes of families… they are nothing but scam artists – obviously they care nothing for the tenants that pay them good money.

No comments: