Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The New Halloween Movie



I have seen every one of these horror films and still today Michael Myers has to be the scariest villain to me. We all have that one boogie man that just frightens the crap out of us and he does for me.

Rob Zombie as you all know is the master mind behind this film Halloween the Movie… this time. And Rob, for those of you that don’t know his work, is a crazy S.O.B. that truly gets nasty with the characters. I personally don’t like all the blood, guts, and gore and only like scary movies if they have a solid plot. I think that this will be a match made in heaven though (for lack of a better term). Considering that the Halloween movies have long been enjoyed and still the intrigue has not seemed to die down even in the least, and given Rob’s zest for the horror genre this movie should appeal to movie goers everywhere!

I think he will probably take the viewers some place that they haven’t yet gone with Michael Myers… a dark place that only Rob can take them. Maybe we can look forward to a new back drop to the story or maybe a twist that will shock us all…. Who knows? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see Halloween the movie.






No comments: